The Divine Grilled Cheese Naan
- 7 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10-14 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Stonefire Original Tandoori Naan
- 4 slices or ½ cup shredded Extra Old Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Havarti Cheese or ½ cup of your favorite cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- ARRANGE cheese in between the Naan with the bubble side out.
- PREHEAT frying pan large enough to hold the Naan over medium heat.
- ADD butter to pan. Once melted, add Naan and flip immediately to coat both sides of Naan with butter.
- FLIP Naan when bottom is golden brown (approx. 5- 7min.), and continue to brown for another 5- 7 min. or so, making sure the cheese is nicely melted inside (if not, place a lid over pan for a minute or so).
- TRANSFER to cutting board, let sit for one minute, and then cut into 4 pieces, and enjoy! ….a pickle on the side is a nice compliment.