WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (about 2 small or 1 large potato), washed
- ½ cup part skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 package Stonefire Original Mini Naan
- Cooking spray
- Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a knife. Place them on a plate and microwave until cooked, 7-8 minutes, turning over halfway through.
- Put the ricotta in a food processor and blend until creamy. Scoop the sweet potato from their skins and add it to the food processor along with the maple syrup and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Turn the broiler on. Place the naan on a baking sheet and spray them lightly on both sides with cooking spray. Heat them under the broiler about 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly toasted.
- To assemble the crostini, cut each naan into 4 pieces. Spread some of the sweet potato mixture on each piece and top with chopped pecans. Drizzle with a little maple syrup and serve.
Recipe by Foodie Physician